Recently we moved Jadyn from sleeping in her bouncy seat to sleeping in her crib. The first few nights were successful but last night was terrible. She woke up screaming and didn't stop until I held her. I'm trying very hard to be consistent in this change but today I am tired and she is tired and I want to give up...but we won't :)
As I sat rocking her last night at 1:30am I was trying to take careful notes to remember the moment. I wanted to enjoy this precious time I had with my baby girl. She slept so peacefully on me I was wishing that is was possible for me to just stay there until morning (it's not...my feet have a hard time hitting the floor in the rocking chair...we need a stool...). I know that I'm going to blink and she will be too big to rock so I don't want to miss out now. Even as I'm tired and sore this morning from lack of sleep and she is crazy because she didn't sleep well I am still thankful for that moment last night: Jadyn snuggled up on me like all was well because she had her Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment