Thursday, December 30, 2010

ChRiStMaS 2010

Greg, Jadyn, and I spent the night at my parents house on Christmas eve. It's our little family tradition. We love spending the extra time with Nana and Papa and Jadyn gets to walk down the same hallway I did to see what Santa brought her! I love tradition and there is something sweet about seeing her go down that hall. Anyway, we had a fabulous day with my family.

Jadyn coming down the hallway Christmas morning.
 Snuggles with Nana
 Playing My Little Pony with Papa... little did we know, Papa got Jadyn (and the boys) and horse for Christmas!
 Chillin out with some juice waiting for the boys to get there.
 Alex got Buzz Lightyear wings for Christmas! He could fly everywhere.
 Greg and I got the kiddos capes for Christmas! This is them from the front...
 This is the capes from the back.
 Jadyn was starting to wind down right before lunch...
 This is Christmas night, back at our house. Jadyn wanted to put my robe on and then would only let me take her picture if she had her hair in front of her face. Silly girl!
We had a wonderful Christmas! I love my family and am so thankful we got to spend time together.
HaPpY NeW yEaR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.