A few weeks ago (over Christmas break) Greg and I moved the washer and dryer from the 3rd bedroom to the basement and converted the bedroom into a playroom for little miss. It was a hard decision for me because now I have to run downstairs to do laundry, but it was an easy decision for me because now all the toys are out of the living room.
Spreading Jadyn's toys out has been fun. She sees more of what she has. One of things she as discovered are her dress up clothes. My Mom has been buying different outfits as she finds them on clearance racks. I've showed them to Jadyn before but she's never really been excited about it... until now. Here are some pictures of Minnie Mouse, a sweet little fairy, and Jadyn as "underwear girl." I should explain the last one.... we bought her some big girl undies because she is starting to potty train and I wanted to be ready with her own little undies... Jadyn wanted to put them on over her jammies and on her head... Silly girl!
One night on break I went out to eat with my mom and a friend. While I was getting ready Greg let Jadyn color. When I came out this is what I found:
Needless to say, we put the markers away for awhile :)
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are in love
Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!
We are a family!
- The Franzes
- We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.






You're cute! and so is your adorable little girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your comment! I took your advice and posted again! TWICE in a week! thats just plain crazy!
Yes... I'm feeling some of those verses needing to be added to our list! :)