Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say cheeeese

Jadyn's newest thing is "Mommy take my picture" - then when I take it she shuts her eyes because of the flash and laughs like a wild woman. She is so stinkin' cute!! I'm glad the camera takes fast pictures because I may never get a picture of her eyes again. Here are a few good ones :) 




About a year ago I found a little toddler mickey mouse lawn chair on sale so I bought it for Jadyn. She found it in the garage and takes it everywhere now. I was in the kitchen getting supper ready and when I came out I found this:
After I took the picture she got in trouble for being so close to the television.

Then a few days later (or maybe that night) I told her to go get in her bed. I wasn't too far behind her and I found this:
She reminds me so much of her Daddy when she does things like this. Her Uncle Kyle too :)

This last picture is for Grandma and Grandpa. Jadyn wanted me to take a picture of her with your postcards to show you :) She got another one today so I'm sure we will have to take another picture too. She LOVES getting them from you guys! When she gets it I read it to her and then she "reads" it back to me. It's so funny to hear the things she picks up on!!

Oops, I do have one more. Proof that sometimes - she does sleep! This was last Sunday when it was 90 out. Her bedroom is so stinkin  hot that we let her sleep on our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.