Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Play time

Ever since school started Greg I discovered that we both need a little "detox" time after our busy days. He enjoys playing playstation to relax and I like to get things done around the house while catching up on shows I didn't have time to watch. We also discovered that Jadyn loves to play on the couch downstairs (she's not allowed on the floor since the basement never got finished...). Greg figured out a way he can lay to block her on the couch so she can't fall off. She loves climbing back and forth and climbing all over Greg. This situation is perfect for us because Greg gets to play, Jadyn gets to play and I get to clean without my little helper (I mean Jadyn...not Greg).

Tonight I went downstairs to check on my loves and this is what I saw:

Jadyn had been playing hard crawling up and down the couch and then settled on Greg, curled up next to him, and went to sleep! How cute!

I just love my little family! I have the best husband and daughter I could have ever imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.