Sunday, August 30, 2009

Riding the Lawn Mower.

Greg mowed today (I know I know shocking...and I didn't even have to threaten him this time!!). Jadyn sat at the front door and watched him mow the front yard. After he was finished he took her for a ride back to the shed. She loves feeling the wind in her hair! Here are a few pictures that I took of them on the lawn mower:

This is Jadyn ready to go!

Waving to her fans:

Riding across the backyard

Posing with Mommy after the big ride!

In other blogging news: Jadyn pulled up in her crib for the first time. Saturday we were "fighting" over nap time and the third time I went in to calm her back down I opened the door and there she was...standing! I was so excited that of course I couldn't find the camera but got a picture on my phone. She has been pulling up all over the house but this was her first time in the crib. Later that night she found an open box of diapers and pulled herself up...then emptied the diapers all over the floor. She is just like her Daddy...messy messy marvin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.