Friday morning before school in our staff devotions we had a reminder from the book of Nehemiah that "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength". I've been trying to focus in on this verse during the "rough patches" of the school day. I also got to thinking about how much joy my family brings! Greg is such an amazing husband and God blessed us with a truly joyful daughter! I snapped several pictures over the past few days...nothing specific just a few candids. Enjoy :)
She is laughing because she is not supposed to be in the kitchen

She has started covering her face to play "where's Jadyn?...There she is" (Not peek-a-boo...she cries when we play peek-a-boo)

Her eyes look super blue on the computer at our house...

This is Daddy getting Jadyn:

This is Jadyn getting Daddy!!

She loves to sit at the door and watch the cars drive by. Yesterday she figured out how to stand up at the door and she started playing with Daddy

Little Sleeping Beauty!
No comments:
Post a Comment