Alex's birthday was on Labor Day and so was his party. We partied hard at Mom and Dad's house and it was a gorgeous day! The boys love the swimming pool and ended up getting in the freezing cold water, but I wouldn't let Jadyn get wet! Instead we took her over to the new swing set and let her go down the slide for the first time! Needless to say, she loved it! I, of course, snapped a ton of pictures...here are a few of my favorites!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Alex's birthday was on Labor Day and so was his party. We partied hard at Mom and Dad's house and it was a gorgeous day! The boys love the swimming pool and ended up getting in the freezing cold water, but I wouldn't let Jadyn get wet! Instead we took her over to the new swing set and let her go down the slide for the first time! Needless to say, she loved it! I, of course, snapped a ton of pictures...here are a few of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are in love
Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!
We are a family!
- The Franzes
- We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment