Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crazy little girl!

Tuesday Little Miss Jadyn didn't feel like taking an afternoon nap. Aunt Kathy rocked Jadyn for 45 minutes until I got home from school and then I took over for another 20. I finally gave in and let her get up to play again thinking she would go back down. At one point during our attempt to get JAdyn down I tried just putting her in the crib to see if she would go to sleep on her own. She played for a few minutes and then I heard a drumming sound. I got up to see what was going on and she was playing a nice little rhythm on the crib :)


Later that night we got Jadyn ready for her bath. She loves sitting on top of Greg, in fact, she normally uses his head as her bongo drum!

I took some cutie pics of Jadyn in the bath tub but decided that I shouldn't paste them all over her blog :)

Wednesday is her day with Nana. She had fun playing and shopping all morning with Nana and then when Nana goes to be with Alex and Carter, Jadyn goes down for a nap. When Jadyn got up she was very happy! I took a few pictures of her playing...although she moves so fast now I don't always get the best shots!



I have wanted a particular hat for Jadyn from Children's Place for quite some time and it finally went on sale! Of course once it went on sale I couldn't find it in the stores...but I was successful online. It came the other day and we took come modeling pictures... I'm not sure why I wanted the hat so badly because she won't leave it on her head...but if I can get her to she will look SO CUTE!!


We are approaching Jadyn's first birthday, and I just want to thank the people who are actively involved in Jadyn's life! She is such a special girl and I am so thankful for the influence each one of you have. We are blessed to have a circle of close friends and family who support us through the good and the bad and who love us unconditionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.