Sunday, October 4, 2009

Looking like a big girl!

My baby is starting to look like a big girl and I don't like it. :) She is growing up so fast... 1 on Thursday! Crazy crazy crazy!

Jadyn's bangs hang in her face but I don't want to cut them so I try to pull them up. Those of you who know Jadyn know that that only lasts for 5 minutes :). This is one day I got her hair up and she left it for awhile.

Her new favorite thing to do is clear out the cabinet. There is really only one she can get open and it is all her food. She stands up in the cabinet...it is so cute!

Saturday night we went over to Greg's uncle's house and met up with a lot of family. WE have no stairs in our house, but they do and Jadyn loved them! I was impressed that she did all the stairs the first time and she had never been on steps before.

Joey wanted Jadyn to check out his room. She loved sitting in his bean bag and she was surprisingly not afraid of his puppet. Here she is checking out the puppet.

I tried to get a picture of Jadyn and Joey together but Joey was very busy entertaining all of the little ones, I did manage to get a picture of Daniel and Jadyn.
We had a good time visiting with family and Jadyn had a good time playing with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.