Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jadyn

Jadyn's birthday was last week. I can't believe she is 1! She had a great weekend of celebrations. Her birthday party (the big shindig) was Sunday night at my parents house. We had a great time! Lots of our friends and family were there to help us celebrate! Here are a few pictures from that night!

This is Jadyn's monkey cake. We had a monkey "theme" for her birthday. I don't know if she even loves monkeys...but I do :)

Here are a few pictures of Jadyn opening her presents. She did pretty well until she was more interested in playing with her cousins than opening her gifts... I think she did well for her first time!





One of her presents was a slide, which she loves, but (thankfully) cannot figure out how to do it by herself. We love helping her slide.... for awhile :). Yes, MOM, we let her slide as much as we went even after our backs hurt...

I just like the next picture. Although you can't really see him that's my Dad Jadyn is sitting beside (she ADORES her Papa...It is so cute!) Jadyn got his BLUE eyes... I have them too, but Jadyn and my Dad's eyes are identical!


Jadyn isn't really into cake, but she loves ice cream (probably because that's how I gained every pound of my pregnancy weight...). She is eating ice cream with Aunt Kathy and laughing at Uncle Rod!


This is my precious Grandad, Leon aka Shorty. He loves me lots and he loves Jadyn too! I'm so happy that this picture is cute of us...even if Jadyn isn't really cooperating!


There you have it! We had a great weekend. We have no room for her presents but we (by we I mean me...but I'm trying to be polite) are trying to get things organized and put away. God is good to have blessed us with such a wonderful daughter! We love you Jadyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.