Monday, January 25, 2010

It has been a looooooog time!


Wow! It has been a long time! I'm so sorry! We've been crazy busy around here...like many of you I'm sure. I have been taking lots of pictures of Jadyn but she now has this problem of shutting her eyes for the picture. It's grand fun let me tell you! I did manage a few to get up on the blog:

This is a funny picture for me because Jadyn has really bad bed hair...see on the left...and she has a starbucks cup...my favorite!


A few weeks ago we went to my parent's house on Sunday after church. We were supposed to be having an open house (no one came) so we needed some place to play. My Dad (Jadyn's Papa) was putting together some bigwheels for Alex and Carter, but Jadyn LOVED it! She wanted to help put it together and then LOVED riding it around. She was pushed most of the time but could go backwards on her own.


 
 

After she played for awhile she parked herself in the living room and just watched the rest of us. Here is a picture where she wouldn't look at me!

 Last Sunday I put her in this adorable heart dress. I'm trying to figure out a time now that I can have Valentines pictures taken of her in the dress! I just love it! Oh and check out her cutie pie hair!




So, that's really all that is new with us! We are ready for spring spring spring! 

1 comment:

  1. SO ADORABLE!!! I love that she is already a starbucks girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.