Friday, February 5, 2010

Greg's birthday



We had 3 parties for Greg's birthday (and he says I'm the spoiled one...). We went out with his Uncle Al and Aunt Lisa and the boys Daniel and Joey the night before Greg's birthday. We had a great time. Jadyn ate and ate and ate until we thought she might explode! I guess all this walking is making her super hungry!


Then the night of Greg's birthday we went to my parent's  house for the family party. We had so much fun! Lot's of laughing and playing. It is awesome to watch Jadyn and Alex and Carter all play together. I just love it!
Greg and his birthday cake :) 
 
She likes cake too! All over her little face! 

 
 Playing on the slide!
 

 Laughing with her Papa

 
The Sunday after Greg's birthday we went out to eat with our other family, The Dutt's, and with my Parents for my Mom and Greg's joint party (well that sounds kinda odd...there was no smoking of any kind). Afterward we went over to the Dutt's house for cake and ice cream!  


Cousins!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. adorable!!! uh... yeah... he is no longer allowed to call you 'the spoiled one'... seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: glad to hear the non-smoking 'joint' party... hehe

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.