Monday, February 15, 2010

Welllllll,
Happy belated Valentine's day! We had a great valentine's weekend at our house! Thursday night Greg took us out for dessert at Cheesecake Factory. I have some super cute pictures of Jadyn eating whipped cream but they are on my phone and I have yet to figure out how to get them to regular computer, but if you are my facebook friend you can see them there.

Friday night Greg and I went out to celebrate his big job opportunity! You should ask him if you want the details but it is a good deal and will be a huge stepping stone to land a classroom next fall. Jadyn stayed with Aunt Kathy and they had a wonderful time (even though Uncle Rod ditched her... :0!!) 

Saturday night Jadyn spend the night at Nana and Papa's house (my parents). They had fun playing with her car (see my Mom's facebook) and her new kitchen. Super cute! Greg and I went shopping at the Legends and came home and watched a movie. We were so excited to be able to watch a movie without the closed captioning on after 8:00! However, I missed Jadyn very very much! 
Well, here are a few pictures I have snapped over the last few days... 


This one is, I think, my favorite picture right now. This totally captures her personality!

SAturday afternoon, Pistol Pete didn't want to put her pants on and she also grabbed my starbucks cup.


 
This is the only picture I got from Valentine's Day. Her sweater is pretty cute if I do say so myself!! 

Happy middle of February...winter is lasting FOREVER this year....



1 comment:

  1. I totally think that is my favorite picture of her too!! she is soooo stinking cute! I just know she is going to be a daddy's girl... and yet w/her momma's complete personality :)

    hey seriously... dinner date... ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.