Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daniel's Barf Vader Shirt

Okay Daniel, Here is the Barf Vader Shirt. I couldn't get a great shot because Jadyn only wants to hold the camera these days...not actually take pictures...but here is the best (and the worst) of the bunch!
 
  
Maybe she doesn't like this shirt? :) 

Jadyn has pajamas that have a tutu with them. She is stinkin' cute when she wears them, but she doesn't always wear the tutu around her waist. This time she had it up around her shoulders so it looked like wings. The best part is that if you take the tutu off of her (thinking she doesn't want it on..) she gets super mad and tries to put it back on herself. That's my little Miss Independent!! :) 

Yes, her eyes are closed and Yes her hair is in her face BUT I almost got a smile without her freaking out about the camera. We were on our way to bed. 
 
She is digging for a cheerio in this one... Just thought I should clarify :) 

 

We had a yummy dinner the other night capped with some ice cream. I got brave and decided to give Jadyn her own scoop in her own bowl and let her feed herself. Here are the results... 
  

  

Things are still going well! Jadyn is an absolute blast to have around! We just love love love her! 




1 comment:

  1. That last picture sure looks like she did tonight after her ice cream! :)

    We had a blast tonight! can't wait for the next dinner/date night!

    I saw your comment and yes... that was such a fun trip!!! Going w/you to Maryville... wow... how the times have flown by! crazy..

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.