Monday, March 8, 2010

Arizona

I love family! We had such a great visit with Greg's Grandpa and Grandma in Arizona over the last weekend! We got to see them for just a few short days and I easily could have stayed a week! What a blessing it is to have great people and Oh how Jadyn loves them!

Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Driving a race car :)

Swimming with Daddy and Grandpa Mel






Jadyn and her Grandma and Grandpa



Seriously, how cute is this picture!

Jadyn and the Mesa Fire Truck :)


Swimming Suit #2. Super cutie!!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for having us out! We loved every single minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.