I know, I know I'm supposed to post pictures on my blog. These past few weeks have been so crazy with the school play that I haven't had time to post any pictures of my sweet Jadyn. That doesn't mean I haven't been taking mental pictures of the memories we have made the past few weeks. Here are a few highlights:
1. Tuesday on my way back to school for play practice, Jadyn stood at the door and said "I love you." I started crying :) It was really hard to go to practice.
2. Tuesday after I picked Jadyn up from Joy and Sammy's house we got to play outside! It was awesome! She ran around the backyard and pointed at and said "sticks" and "leaves." She cried when we had to come back inside. My baby is just like her Mama...a tomboy at heart!
3. We taught her "ready...set...go" and she loves to jump while we play! We say ready, she says set, and we say go together. Then she giggles!
4. She says "eyes" when she wants me to sing "Be Careful Little Eyes What you See." I love that she loves that song.
5. Today, I was rocking her for her afternoon nap and I was singing some of our favorite songs. She tried to sing along. I loved it. Every minute of it.
Even though I wasn't able to take photos of these events, I was able to lock them away in my mental picture file. They are moments I will treasure forever.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are in love
Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!
We are a family!
- The Franzes
- We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.
You're so cute! I loved your list of 10 favorite things! especially #10!!! :) So...saturday this week? We have something going on friday night... but yeah just let me know and we'll get something planned! :)
ReplyDelete