Jadyn and I have had a great time together. Monday we did some things around the house including some switching around of her closet and clothes. I put away the winter stuff and got out her summer clothes to pull the tags off and wash things. Mom and I have done a pretty good job of getting her clothes for the next year each season during clearance sales. Including swimming suits... she has 12 for this summer and not one of them cost over 3.00. (I realize 12 is a bit excessive...but your only 18mths once right?)
This is a picture of Jadyn after she figured out how to open up our cheerio container. She is quite proud of her mess :)
You might be wondering why there is a picture of a calculator on the web. Well THIS is the calculator that Jadyn threw into the toilet Monday morning! It's Greg's calculator and it is now in the trash can. She did manage to cover it well with the massive amounts of toilet paper she also put into the toilet. :)
Tuesday we ran down to Branson to do some shopping with my mom and some friends. Jadyn was soooo good on the trip it made me want to take her more often! She really was strangely good. Don't get me wrong she is a good girl, but she didn't cry even once in the car (3 hours each way) and she only got fussy while we were shopping when the sun was in her eyes!
Wednesday we stayed around the house again. I got the kitchen cleaned up (it was pretty bad after Greg's spring break and the play) and I did more laundry. Jadyn and I ran to Chick-fil-a for lunch that day. She loves their chicken.
These are Jadyn's new shoes. They light up and she loves them. :) In fact she wouldn't take them off! They are too big right now so I had to hide them so she wouldn't want to wear them. Do you love her outfit :) 1/2 clothes, 1/2 jammies.
Daddy left his drill on the kitchen floor and Jadyn found it. Don't worry, the battery was dead so we were safe. She just liked to touch it. She doesn't feel well in this picture - see it in her eyes? She has allergies, but the doctors say she is too young.
Today we got to have lunch with Greg because he had a half day. Then Alex (my nephew) came over to play for awhile. He was such a good boy today and we had so much fun! Tonight Jadyn and Greg when to Noah's 10th birthday party (if you know Noah you are probably having a heart attack right now that he is 10 years old).
We have big plans for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, but I will save those for another post. Here are the pictures you've been waiting for :)
No comments:
Post a Comment