Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

This should be called Spring Break Part II, but it rolls over into Easter, so I thought Easter was a more appropriate title :) When we left off I told you we were getting ready to do some fun things. We tried.

Friday: We got up and went to the zoo. We got to the zoo at 9:30 and headed back to Africa. At 9:45 black clouds were hanging overhead, so we decided that we should head back up to the main part of the zoo. Halfway across the bridge it started pouring. We all got soaked. So, we went home.
This picture is about 5 minutes before the downpour:

Friday afternoon: We decided to check out the fairy tale exhibit at Crown Center.... along with half of Kansas City.

Saturday: We had lunch with my Mom, then went to the mall. We went home after the mall so Jadyn could take her nap. Saturday night we went to my parents house for game night! It was fun.

Sunday: We went to church and then to lunch.


Sunday afternoon we went to my parents house for an Easter egg hunt and Easter dinner. We also ended up playing more games.




All in all we had a great time! I'm anxious to get back to the zoo. I'd like to see more of the animals not just the ones running for shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.