Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few new pics

We bought a new camera for a couple of reasons: 1. To have better pictures of Jadyn (and other babies to come) and 2. For great pictures in Europe. WE are now desperately trying to learn how to use the camera. It has all these settings and just all kinds of things. Here are a few pictures we have snapped over the past few days! Enjoy!

This is Carter (Kyle's youngest) and Jadyn playing on the sidewalk. 

Jadyn and Papa after Wednesday night dinner :)
 

Greg and Jadyn, Kyle and Carter :) So cute! I just wish Alex would have made the picture!

Jadyn and Daddy in the backyard. She was excited :)
 My Pretty girl!

2 comments:

  1. ha! I love the look on "papa"'s face as he tries to hold onto Jadyn! REALLY cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO stinking cute!!! :)

    I loved your post-it! I love that you contribute each time :) I wanted it to be Friday this morning... I can't wait to hang out!! Have we decided what to have for din-din? I can bring anything... just text or FB me!

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.