Monday, May 31, 2010

A trip to the zoo



Last weekend we went the zoo. Greg and I are friends of the zoo (no comments please) and we received 2 free passes, so last Sunday after church we took Nana and Papa to the zoo. We had a great time! Jadyn usually only lasts though either Africa or Australia, so we went to Africa because that is where the bigger animals are. Jadyn wanted to walk around most of the zoo - she made the entire Africa loop! It was a good thing though because halfway through our stroller broke! You should know, I hate the stroller. I've hated it since day 1 but we like the infant seat that comes with it so we've made do, but now I just MAY finally have the excuse I need to get a new stroller! Yay for me!

Anyway, when we first arrived at the zoo the KC fire department had trucks set up for the kids to crawl though. Daddy is a former fireman so it was cool to let Jadyn walk through the truck with her Papa. They are good buddies anyway :)





We made sure to cross the suspension bridge to visit the gorilla off of Africa. We just missed the zoo keeper chat at the gorilla, but he was still posing for pictures. Greg had the camera and got a couple of Papa, Jadyn, and the gorilla. It was hard to get all 3 of them to cooperate :)


Before the stroller died we did have Jadyn in it. She isn't happy because she wants to be running, but I snapped a picture of her bossing us around anyway. That's my little strong-willed jelly bean!


She is a cutie - that's for sure. Well, that just about wraps up our zoo adventures! We had a good time and are waiting anxiously to go back! Yay!

Here is one more cutie pie pic just to make you smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.