Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zoo... again :)

I always get upset with the blogs I read where the people post pictures is several separate posts...and now here I am doing it. We have Picasa picture up loader and it takes HALF the time to upload pics to the blog, but I haven't figured out how to get pics from different albums to the same blog! Yikes. So, today you get to see pics from different days but in different posts!

We went to to the zoo again on Saturday. We had such a great time! It was a spur of the moment trip and we hit up Australia.


Posted by Picasa

See more posts for more pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.