Friday, June 11, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Well, we tracked her down. Connie, the lady who taught me how to swim (and did a fabulous job) is still giving swimming lessons. She doesn't let kids start until age 2, but because Greg and I put Jadyn in lessons last summer Connie felt like Jadyn could handle it! I couldn't wait to get started. We took Jadyn to the pool and she was happy until Connie took her from me. Then Jadyn screamed, and screamed, and screamed... I headed to the car and Greg stayed behind...for about 2 seconds then Connie kicked him out too. We listened to Jadyn's swimming lessons from the car! The second lesson Jadyn did better, but we still had to leave so Greg snuck down with the camera and took some pictures. Connie ended up getting sick with strep so lessons were cancelled for the rest of the week, but we get to do a make up week later this summer. Jadyn did a great job in the first few days! Maybe she will be my little fish after all! 

Here's Jadyn learning to kick kick kick kick kick

Her foot is moving...
See? a kick!!
BIG kick! Good job baby!
Posted by Picasa
Here she is taking a break! The water wings are bigger than her head! 

She spotted Daddy, but didn't recognize him so we were safe! 

I will do another blog post when she completes her full week of lessons. We are super excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my word.. how stinkin cute!!! I can't WAIT to see more pictures!


    Hey... when is our next hang out night? Tacos and games?.... hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.