Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We're back!







Hello! We are back from an adventure of a lifetime! Greg and I just returned from a trip to England and Paris. We had a fabulous time! We spent 7 days in England and 3 in mainly Paris. I went with a list of things to see and we saw everything on my (revised) list! Yay! I loved England - especially the countryside. Paris was beautiful but I am very fond of my own language! We took 1300 pictures, I printed 170 of them (posted on facebook) but here are a few of us together!

This is the Tower Bridge aka Sherlock Holmes bridge :)

Buckingham Palace (my Mom says it looks like a Where's Waldo picture...we are there I promise!)


Shakespeare's Grave



The Palace at Versailles




















And this is the view from our hotel room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.