Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jadyn and Papa at the zoo

Last night was Sunset Safari at the KC Zoo. It is always a fun event and the weather last night was beautiful! Greg and I took my Daddy and Lori (cousin) with us and Jadyn last night. We had so much fun! My Daddy took her on the Carousel and the train. We visited the elephants, sea lions, polar bears, tigers, and other animals. Jadyn is currently really into Elephants. She gets very excited to see them! Here are just a few of our adventures. I think the train ones are funny because Lori looks like she's pointing out animals and Daddy looks like he is folded in half on the train! :) Jadyn had a WONDERFUL time!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.