Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alex's 5th birthday party!

We had an awesome labor day weekend! It all started with the beginning:: Alex's 5th birthday party at the KC zoo! We went Saturday morning...along with 1/2 of Kansas City :) It was crowded but the weather was beautiful and we had a delightful time! My favorite thing was that Jadyn will not ride in her stroller (unless it's her idea) and Carter didn't want to ride in the wagon...but Jadyn LOVED the wagon and Carter had a GOOD time in the stroller. They are so cute!

Jadyn in the wagon. When she was ready to move on to the next thing she would say "Come on boys." It was pretty cute.
Jadyn, Alex, and Carter checking out the elephants.
Jadyn and Nana and Papa. If only Jadyn was smiling :) She really loves them.
This picture just makes me laugh. I'm not even sure what she was upset about.
I have a bunch of pictures of them on this rhino but they look the happiest here. They are pretty cute together :)

I have more pictures to post from the rest of our weekend but I will save them for another day! Here's a preview though::
We visited a park with Papa
Went to Silver Dollar City with Grandma and Grandpa; Joey and Daniel
Today she started preschool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.