Jadyn started preschool last week. I am so excited we found a preschool that has a class for Jadyn. She is so smart :) and I really wanted something that would push her a little bit. I'm excited to see everything she learns from being in a classroom and with other kids. Here are a few pictures from her first day!
She did okay! I passed her off to Daddy and then he passed her off to Miss Trish. Jadyn didn't cry and was a happy happy girl when we picked her up. I just think this picutre is so sweet. I love my baby bunches!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are in love
Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!
We are a family!
- The Franzes
- We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.
Oh my gosh, James.. you gotta keep her from growing up anymore until i come home!
ReplyDeleteI know! We miss you. You won't believe how big she is!
ReplyDelete