We had some pictures taken of the cousins. Cute cute cute! Here are few of my favorites (mostly of Jadyn...there are several cute ones of the boys too...). I sure hope they are good friends someday!
This is Carter, Jadyn, and Alex (Carter and Alex are my brother's kids)
I love her hair. This is so Jadyn!
She looks so old in this picture!
Seriously, I can't take it!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are in love
Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!
We are a family!
- The Franzes
- We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.









oh my word! I can't even tell you how stinkin adorable she is in these pictures! i LOVE the one of her looking down in front of the Christmas tree! oh my word... she has really grown up!
ReplyDelete