Monday, February 7, 2011

Big chairs and big beds!

With all the craziness of the past few weeks with Jadyn's adventures it was so great to catch her in a quiet moment! A few weeks ago we got a new chair for the living room (ignore the mess all around it... I was cleaning out the bookcase and other things...) don't you just love it! Jadyn loves it. She can easily climb up in the chair and she sits there often to just "chill." She also at times scoots the chair closer to the window so she can look at it! 



Posted by Picasa
We also had another huge milestone with little missy. Last Sunday she asked to play in her crib so I let her play in it while I cleaned up her room. Anyway, as I watched her "play" I also watched her CLIMB OUT OF THE CRIB! I yelled for Greg who came in and we asked Jadyn to do it again - and she promptly did. So Greg immediately converted the crib into the toddler bed. We have a big girl now. She has done pretty good in the bed. Bedtime goes better than naptime - but overall I think she's done a pretty good job! 



I did forget to mention that immediately after we put the bed together she jumped on the bed and split her lip. Now we sing "No More Monkeys" a LOT! :) 
Have I mentioned that I love this girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.