Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My sweet little petunia

Last week, Wednesday to be exact, my sweet little petunia pulled an "Uncle Kyle" one me. We were hanging out at home waiting for Daddy to get home for work. I was reading in the living room while Jadyn was running though the house. Our house is small - I can sit in the living room and hear everything and see almost everything. Jadyn kept running from the kitchen to her playroom and back. I peeked in a few times and things were great. Then she turned the corner and said:
Mommy, I make a mess!
I immediately thought it was markers. I was trying to figure out how she got a hold of them. I followed her into the playroom anticipating the walls being multi-colored and hoping magic eraser would work. Instead, I turned the corner and saw this:

FOOD COLORING. I don't know how she got it. I think some climbing was involved. She was VERY proud of her work. The food coloring was all over the computer screen. We got it off for the most part but  the white part of the monitor is still slightly pink. After we tackled the computer I got to looking around and she also had managed to open a CAN of POP and poured it out all over the floor.

Thankfully, Jadyn was not hurt when she sliced open the can. I'm not sure how she did it. I took some pictures of her hands because I wasn't sure anyone would believe me if I didn't. I promise you that the pictures really don't do it justice. It was so much brighter than it looks!


I love this girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.