Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet little Pistol Pete

My sweet little baby has been Pistol Pete lately. Don't get me wrong, we love her and love her energy, but we've also entered the "BATTLE ZONE" when it comes to a lot of things. :) Sometimes I just need to be reminded of her sweet little side :) and these pictures do the trick!

I love this girl. Always. Even when she's screaming on the floor because we said no.










No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.