We made a quick trip to Florida last week. That makes us sound important :). We were gone Tuesday-Early Saturday morning. We did Disney on Wednesday and Thursday and we did the beach on Friday. It was a good time. Here are a few pictures we have. I didn't take enough at Disney. I look forward to going back to get more of the shots I want. It was so hot while we were there that carrying the camera just made things worse!
Here is Jaydn with Handy Manny. He is the only once she would take a picture with. She said hi to a couple of others.
Most of our pictures are with backgrounds...
She was so hot. Poor little thing!
Our first ride was the teacups! Daddy only got a little sick! Jadyn wanted it faster and faster.
Friday we went to the beach:
Jadyn and Grandma
Most of my pictures are of Jadyn's backside...
Jadyn and Daddy
Building sandcastles with cousins
Looking for seashells with Daddy. It was not a great endeavor. Jadyn kept emptying the bucket. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment