Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthday Party

Jadyn attended her first birthday party. She got an invitation in the mail and we had to RSVP. It was a very exciting occasion! She even slept with the invitation when we got it. Of course, she had no concept of what we were doing, but she was excited non-the-less. 

I, of course, forgot my camera the day of the birthday party but birthday girls' mother kindly sent me copies of the pictures with Jadyn in them. :) Now I can share with you! 

The party was a "pony ride" theme. It included the nice air conditioned building and a few games before the pony rides began! here is Jadyn and her friends getting instructions:

Then they played a game to see who could milk the cow the fastest. I was shocked because Jadyn jumped right in there and started milking! 

Jadyn got a horse for Christmas, and she loves to say "hi" to him, but that's about it! I was so surprised that she actually wanted to ride the pony! And she did ride 3 times!! 






She had fun! We are so thankful she was invited, that she behaved, and that she has new little friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.