Monday, July 18, 2011

PB & Jadyn

I am an avid reader of Real Simple magazine. I love it. I look forward to it each month. I keep it and then pass it along to a dear friend when I simple don't have any more room. Last month or the month before there was a recipe for homemade blueberry jelly. It claimed to be easy - no canning involved. I had some blueberries from the farmers market so I made some. When Jadyn asked for a snack later that day I gave her some peanut butter with the jelly I made. I told her it was special jelly  that I made just for her. She loved it! Now she asks for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with "my special jelly."
I need to get back down the the market for more blueberries so I can make more to freeze.
It's been awhile since we've had to deal with messy faces - but I think this is worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.