Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dance recital

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately. I think it has something to do with being tired all the time from carrying twins. Man. When I get home from school everyday I'm ready for bed! I've been doing more and more dinners in the crock pot because I have the energy in the morning to get things together and then by dinner time, when I'm wiped, Greg can just scoop it out for us. Praise the Lord for an awesome husband!

Anyway, Jadyn's dance recital was about 2 weeks ago. She was so cute and did such a good job! We won't be doing dance this spring because of the babies coming and lack of energy from Mommy, but hopefully next fall we can do more dancing. She really seemed to enjoy it and you can clearly see in one of the pictures her ability to point her toes. This Mama is rather impressed :)

These are few of her fellow dancers. Their dance was to "The Wheels on the Bus" and it was a rather upbeat version :)


At some point they did some spinning around. Jadyn did hers nice and slow :)

This might be "Move on back?" I'm not sure...

There were a lot of people there, but Jadyn did well at staying focused - she just never found Mommy!

The big finish! See.... look at that toe! I'm so proud!

I have more pictures to post of other things we've been doing, but right now I need to go lay down again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.