Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pictures from Fall

I recently when through our pictures and realized I hadn't done anything with Jadyn's pictures from the Spirit banquet at school. They are too cute to not post! :)

Her class sang about 4 songs on their own and then later they sang with the rest of our student body K-12 for the final song. She is looking at us in this picture. She was so excited!

Jadyn clapped after every song.

My sweet friend, Raylene, took pictures for us so we could just take in the moment. Raylene did an awesome job!

Beautiful girl!

Here is the preschool bowing after their last song. Jadyn got low....

I love this picture of her. It captures exactly who she is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.