Wednesday, August 29, 2012

When in Rome

I chuckled as I wrote the title to this blog as I have never been to Rome. I've been to England and through France to Paris, but that's it.

If you read my other blog www.thefranzybunch.blogspot.com then you know that 2 of my 3 girls have been sick in the last couple weeks. Because Jadyn's sickness was tummy related I didn't think I should leave her with the nanny so I took today off. I'm not going to lie I was super excited to stay home today with the girls. I miss our summer routine greatly. It was hard to go to school and we've had a hard time getting in a new routine. I know it will come but it was nice to escape the reality today and have a "good ol day." The only problem is that I've been miserable all day! I forgot to take my allergy medicine last night and have paid greatly for it today. I'm so bummed because I could have done so much today in addition to care for the girls - laundry, dishes, clean up, re-organize and all the other very needed things in our house. Instead I've been lugging around a Kleenex box and trying to relieve the pressure of my wonderful seasonal allergies!

Isn't that just how it always is? You think you may catch a break and then the other shoe drops? That's not entirely true in my situation because I did get to get the babies up and dressed today as well as feed and play with them all morning. We read lots and lots of books and I got to watch Jadyn read books to the girls too. Talk about making this book-lover Mama's heart happy! It's been a very very special sick day and that just almost makes me forgot that there is laundry to do and dishes and organizing and......


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.