Thursday, August 30, 2012

My sweet girl

Sometimes being a parent is hard. I'm sure with 3 girls this will be come "Always, being a parent is hard" :)
I shared with you that Jadyn has been sick off and on but the hard part is I don't know what is wrong. She's very VERY articulate for a 3 (almost 4) year old, but there are some things she still doesn't understand or clarify well. Lately, the major problem has been school. I think her tummy issues are school issues. It's hard sometimes to remember that she has such a soft heart- and I think that is her issue!

She tells me things like the kids don't like her, the kids are mean to her, and things like that. I know this isn't true - most of the time. I suspect that if someone takes a toy from her she interprets it as they don't like her - she has a soft heart. I know she is grieving the fact that her good friends from last year are in Kindergarten this year and she misses them terribly. No one in school has filled that void yet. I'm sure it will come but it is H-A-R-D right now. I'm desperately wishing I could stay home with her!


She is CRAZY SPECIAL to me and the last thing on earth (like most good parents) I want is for her to be hurting, so if you have any thoughts or advice on how I can help my little one adjust please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.