Yesterday we snuggled all day long. It was awesome! I loved every minute of it... I mean I'm not glad she was sick but I was happy to have her on my lap content. Today we are running around with my Mom (Nana) so I put her in this super cute outfit. My Dad will say it is "Risky" we all know what he means! I told Aunt Kathy I'd put up some pics so here they are!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Baby cold
Little Miss Jadyn had a cold. Actually, I think she has allergies but the doctors keep saying she is too young for allergies. However, she gets a runny nose, leaky eyes, and a cough the same time I get itchy eyes and drainage... coincidence?
Yesterday we snuggled all day long. It was awesome! I loved every minute of it... I mean I'm not glad she was sick but I was happy to have her on my lap content. Today we are running around with my Mom (Nana) so I put her in this super cute outfit. My Dad will say it is "Risky" we all know what he means! I told Aunt Kathy I'd put up some pics so here they are!

We also have been letting her lick our ice cream cones...She loves them! Last night she was screaming if Greg didn't give her a lick fast enough...I know I know we need to get it under control but seriously she was so cute!

Yesterday we snuggled all day long. It was awesome! I loved every minute of it... I mean I'm not glad she was sick but I was happy to have her on my lap content. Today we are running around with my Mom (Nana) so I put her in this super cute outfit. My Dad will say it is "Risky" we all know what he means! I told Aunt Kathy I'd put up some pics so here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are in love
Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!
We are a family!
- The Franzes
- We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.
She looks adorable!!!! I love the pic of Greg with his tongue out. Tell Jadyn Uncle Rod and Aunt Kathy will get her ice cream the next time she is over. Thanks for posting the pics. We love you all. Rod and Kathy.
ReplyDelete