Thursday, July 23, 2009

I survived!

Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary. Wow! Greg and I both decided that while yes, we can't believe it's been 3 years it also feels like it's been forever! We've been though so many different things that our relationship is stronger than I ever imagined it could be! We try to do something special for our anniversary but this year I was only willing to be gone 1 night because I wasn't sure how well I'd do without Jadyn! We went to Branson on Sunday night and came back Monday night. We had a great time. We went to Silver Dollar City, mini-golfing, nice dinner, nice hotel, and outlet shopping. It was a lot packed into two days. It was great though just to hang out together and have some fun. Oh, by the way we TIED at the mini-golf. It was unreal. I really wanted to beat him...

Jadyn stayed at her Nana and Papa's (my Mom and Daddy) house while we were gone. She was a good girl! She took good naps and slept through the night for them! My Mom was wonderful and sent lots of pictures and text updates for me so I got to stay well connected with my baby! I asked Mom to snap some pictures of Jadyn's first overnight for her baby book and I'm posting a few of my favorites!

She found Nana and Papa's Dvd collection...and immediately felt the need to get them out :)
She was a good eater for them :) That must be a prune mustache!
She played with her Papa!
She woke up happy happy happy (which is typical but still exciting!)
And she was happy when we got back! This is one of my favorites! She is so stinking cute!!!
Anyway, I survived and I'm so thankful that she did well at Nana and Papa's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.