Jadyn went to a car show with her Papa and Nana (are we all clear that that's my parents?) anyway I asked them once again to take pictures because I love having all the pics. They are hilarious. Mainly because even at a young age I'm not sure car shows will be Jadyn's favorite thing :) Daddy...just don't ever put SACKS ON HER HEAD TO KEEP HER DRY. She will never forget it. I'm sure she will always want to do things with her Papa and her Nana :)
Jadyn and Papa looking at a car...or is Jadyn yawning? I'm not sure!
Jadyn chillin' in her stroller. Look she is playing with Alex's truck. How cute is that?
Another truck...another puzzled look :)
Okay seriously...anybody still wonder where Jadyn gets her eyes????
I like this one. I think because there is a pink tint to the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment