Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
Jadyn had two costumes this year and I took pictures of both. She is in a new music class that meets once a week and our first week was the 29th so it was Wear your costume night. She had a good time. We are going with one of my high school friends and her twin daughters. They are a year older than Jadyn. Jadyn wore her other costume on Halloween. She spent the evening at Aunt Kathy's while Greg and I sponsored a bonfire and hayride at my parents for school.

Okay okay, I know the only reason you people check this is for the pictures...so here they are :)

This is her first costume, a cheetah.

 
 
 

Her second costume was a pink poodle.


 
 

I also took her picture with the pumpkins when we brought them home. She is so stinking cute!



Happy Halloween!
Love, the Franz's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.