Friday, November 27, 2009


Happy Black Friday!

We had a great Thanksgiving Yesterday. My cousin Eric and his family came to my Mom's for Thanksgiving this year. It has been a few years since we have seen them so it was great! They have 4 kids so we had a houseful! Their youngest was born the day after Carter. Anyway, we had fun. Here are a few pictures I captured from the day.



My Mom made cupcakes for the kids to decorate as one of the desserts. Jadyn was with her Papa and together they "ate" the decorations. Jadyn has a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe!











Jadyn had icing all over her mouth...and she LOVED it. The girl cracks me up!











This is Carter, Jadyn's cousin (my brother's youngest). Carter loves cake. He always eats it with his hands. Again, absolutely cracks me up!
















The other picture is Jadyn playing with a chair I think my Dad brought back from Haiti. It is a small chair and she likes to sit in it and bang her feet against the floor. Yesterday, she figured out she could also pick up the chair and carry it...if she would walk.



This last picture is so cool! This is Grandad (My Mom's Dad) with all of his Great-Grandkids.



Jadyn wasn't very happy.
Alex, Carter, Grace, Kaia, Lillie, Elihu, Grandad, and Jadyn

This morning Mom and I went to the Legends and we took Jadyn with us. Jadyn got up at 7 and we left at 7:30. We had a good time and I only got snippy with one person who dared to ask me why I got Jadyn up so early. In case you are wondering JADYN GOT UP ON HER OWN AT 7. JUST LIKE SHE DOES EVERY DAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.