Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving...Part II


Saturday night we celebrated Thanksgiving with Greg's grandparents and his Uncle & fam. It was a good time! Jadyn had a ton of fun crawling all over the place and playing. We all played games and just sat around and talked. My favorite was Mall Madness... "Hey Scott"... anyhoo he had fun! Here are a few pictures from our adventure. JOEY AND DANIEL... MY GOAL at Christmas is to get a picture of you guys with Jadyn. I didn't accomplish this at Thanksgiving so I am giving you the burden. :)


This is Jadyn taking her morning nap on Saturday. She is using her bear as her pillow and her legs are crossed. She is so stinkin' cute!!















Playing with her plates at Carmen and Mel's

Jadyn playing with Uncle Al and Grandpa Mel





The above is Jadyn playing and Grandma Carmen watching!

I love her eyes in the picture below!






She likes to climb up into the rocking chair all by herself! 
 



We love our sweet baby Jadyn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.