Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Baby


Well, we went down to see our favorite Santa again this year because last year's experience was so good! However, she has not reached the "scared of Santa age" and we got some GREAT screaming pictures! I must say that the Santa was very sweet and just kept talking to Jadyn trying to get her to calm down.

I screamed every year I saw Santa. Mom says it's just pay backs :)

Here is last years picture:



Okay, now here is the picture from this year:




 

She is still super  cute... Even when she is upset! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.