Christmas was a lot of fun this year! Jadyn is old enough to rip open presents...although she loses her focus after about one gift. She was definitely more interested in playing with her cousins than opening presents, but she is loving playing with the loot she brought home! She is such a sweet girl! She opened a new tea set from my cousin Lori and she likes to pour the tea into the cup and then give it to her doll (from Kyle and Megan) to drink! It really is sweet!
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house, thankfully, because there was a ton of snow Christmas Day! We had plans to go outside and play but the 20 degree temps have kept us inside! I really don't want a sick baby and playing in the snow just doesn't seem worth it! Anyway, we did come home Christmas night and did our little family Christmas! It was fun to do this for the first time and we look forward to the new tradition for many years to come. We were snowed in the day after Christmas and finally, with the help of some slightly higher temps, Greg was able to dig us out! I was desperately needing to hit some after Christmas sales! I'm glad we did because I was able to snag some cute stockings for our family for next year (hopefully we will be in a new house that has a fire place by then!).
We have totally enjoyed being home together and I am dreading my return to school! Oh well, I must teach the youngsters! Greg has applied for a long-term sub position in Lee's Summit so we are anxiously waiting for him to hear back on that! Otherwise, he will sub whenever he can and focus on getting a full-time job for next school year! Everyone keeps telling him he should have no problems getting a job...we are just super anxious for him to get a contract!
Well, I promise that I will get back to a once-a-week update so don't give up on me and keep checking back for new pictures of my sweet little baby girl!

Sneaking monkey bread Christmas Morning with her Papa!
Opening her presents from Mommy and Daddy :) Yes, she is holding a milk jug...she wouldn't put it down!
We got her some jingle bells and she LOVES them...look at her laugh!
This is one of her presents from her Nana and Papa.. a ball pit! She really likes it!
We got her a puppy on a string...yes, it is the closest she will EVER get to having a puppy!
She takes a sip from her tea and says "mmmmmm." It is so cute!
This just might be my favorite picture! She had a bath over at Nana and Papa's house on Christmas Eve...we gave her crazy hair! I think she looks like a Who!
Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment