Tuesday, September 11, 2012

another thing

The next thing that I think we thought of once the "shock" of finding out there are two babies was where on earth will we put them?

I bought the house we live in before we were married. It was a perfect house for a single girl. It got a little more crowded when the hubs moved in but we figured out how to make it work. When Jadyn was born (and even now) we had to move a lot of things around but no biggie, and we knew it would be tight to add another but figured cozy could work. However, we didn't have room for 2 more babies. We couldn't fit 2 cribs in the baby room.

Moving isn't an option. The real estate market has killed our value. It's not practical to move. We have a giant back yard and have always figured that we will add things to the back but we weren't expecting to do it so soon!

To make room for the babies we ended up converting our garage to a new master bedroom and moving the baby room to the old master. It easily fits two cribs and will eventually manage twin beds. I miss our garage but I LOVE our new bedroom. I got to make it how I wanted it - something I've never been able to do before. We still only have 1 bathroom in the house, but we do have a few more years before that just won't work anymore (although I hate it now... I'm trying to make the best).

The third major thought???
What will the babies be???
but more on that next time.

1 comment:

  1. Loving this series!!! I'm on the edge of my seat for what's to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are in love

Everyday Greg and I look at each other and comment on how lucky we are to have such an amazing daughter! God blessed us richly when HE gave us each other and Jadyn is our little sprinkle on top!

We are a family!

My photo
We are the Franz's. Greg and I got married July 22, 2006 and Little Miss Jadyn came along in October of 2008. She has been an amazing addition to our lives and we love spending time with her! Now, we are adding two more lives to the mix. Jaycie and Jemma will be here Spring of 2012.