I need to get this off my chest and I need to do it in a hurry because if I don't
B-O-O-M
I might explode.
I am not:
-less of a woman
-less of a mother
-less of a human being
I am not:
-stupid
-selfish (my favorite)
I am not:
-trying to harm my child(ren)
-only thinking of my immediate needs
because I had to have a c-section.
I had to have my first one because Jadyn was stuck in my ribs AND it hurt like none other when they pulled her out. Ya'll, she was stuck. If you have never seen pictures of her at birth then you have NO idea. She was basically folded in half.
With the twins my doctor felt more comfortable doing a c-section because of my previous and a few other reasons. She did not force me, but I chose to believe what she told me as being right. So yes, I knew at 6 weeks we were having a twins and they would be a C and I wouldn't change it for the world especially if you know my birth story.
I think it's great when ladies have an all natural birth. You go girl. BUT, don't judge me because I didn't. My babies are just as healthy, just as happy, and just as beautiful. And a c-section is NO CAKEWALK. Especially when the babies had to stay in the NICU and I had to walk from the parking lot to the NICU 5 days post surgery if I wanted to see the babies.
so to myself I say:
you go girl.
and to everyone else I say:
think before you speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment